HRE is currently in the final testing stages of their new 18” Monoblok wheels for Porsche, BMW, and Ferrari. HRE claims that this all new 18” Monoblok is going one step further and is targeting the performance enthusiast with a lightweight aggressive mesh design. Here are some key points about the HRE 18” Monoblok:
• Aggressively engineered design to reduce rotational inertia a maximize weight savings.
• Load rated to TUV 650 kg.
• Single piece forged design allows direct TPMS replacement.
• Optimize back pads for additional weight saving based on PCD size.
• Porsche 18×8.5” weighs 17 lbs.
• Available widths are 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11, and 12 for the initial release.
HRE will begin cutting wheels and taking orders around the middle of March and early April. These Monobloks, as well as all the rest of the HRE wheel line is available through Titan Motorsports.