Titan Motorsports is looking forward to continued growth in 2016 and as a result we are currently hiring for 2 positions in our Orlando, FL main office.
Available Positions :
-Information Technology Specialist
-Customer Service Representative
Qualified Applications, Please email resumes to email@example.com, at this time no phone inquiries will be accepted in regards to these positions.
Job Title : Customer Service Representative
Titan Motorsports is hiring for customer service position
Are you a into cars, racing, automobiles, want to take your passion to the next level and into a career?
ENTRY LEVEL~ FILLING IMMEDIATELY!!! Degree…No Experience? Experience… No Degree?
FULL PAID TRAINING PROVIDED!
Who We’re Looking For:
You must be ENTRY LEVEL.
You must possess great people skills.
You must demonstrate excellent work ethic.
You must have the ability to use a PC, type, and utilize Outlook, XL, Word, Internet
You must have a positive business attitude like the rest of our enthusiastic staff.
You must be confident you’ll be successful, just waiting for a career opportunity where you can prove yourself.
PROMOTIONS based upon performance.
No Experience Necessary!
We are looking for people with potential and an ambitious drive, rather than experience, to aggressively expand in the performance marketplace.
We have an aggressive expansion plan laid out and are looking to find a person who would love to work in a, fun, competitive, positive-minded environment.
Job Title : Information Technology Specialist
Titan Motorsports is looking for an Information Technology Specialist to join our IT team. The successful applicant will be working with updating inventory, image and catalog type data. This person will also be working under direction with office hardware, networking and phone systems as needed to upgrade and troubleshoot equipment and software. Titan Motorsports is a leader in providing high quality automotive parts to enthusiasts who strive for more performance. As such the person we are looking for needs to be an enthusiast as well with knowledge of the Automotive Performance and Motorsport industry.
• Data Entry – This position will be updating inventory descriptions and uploading related images.
• Computer Support including Configuration and Deployment
• Networking and Phone Support
• 3+ years of relevant hands-on experience in the Automotive Performance and Motorsport industry.
• Knowledge of Automotive basics including verbiage and functionality.
• Familiarity with Automotive parts and parts manufacturers.
• Experience with Windows workstations and Microsoft Office Tools.
• Basic knowledge of computer hardware and networking.
• Able to create Excel worksheets manually as well as attaching to external data sources.
• Basic SQL skills working with databases like MS Access and SQL Server.
• Ability to effectively communicate with people at various levels of business and technical expertise. (You co-workers are your customers.)
• Ability to work independently an efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
• Passion for Automotive Performance and Motorsport and Racing!
• Operating System administration and troubleshooting.
• Networking fundamentals and troubleshooting.
• Hardware installation and troubleshooting.
• Software installation and troubleshooting.
• Typing proficiency: 40-60 wpm.
• Proficient in internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.