HRE has long been known as a performance-driven company where strength, lightness and superior engineering have driven some of the most iconic wheel designs of the past three decades. Now it has something new – clean sheet designs that sprang from the intersection of racecar engineering, exotic materials and organic European design language. This is the wheel line that will change everything: the HRE Series S1.
Series S1 debuts with three new models, including the 5-spoke mesh S101, the V-5 spoke S104 and the split 5-spoke S107 wheel, available in diameters ranging from 19 to 22 inches. Widths range from 7 to 14 inches and customers have the choice of optional titanium assembly hardware. Features include sculpted spoke geometry and lightweight pocket machining inspired by HRE’s world-record breaking motorsports division, conical profiles borrowed from HRE’s Monoblok line and faces that extend all the way to the wheel lip for style inspired by the latest supercars. The result is a wheel that is stunningly gorgeous, completely refined, totally performance-driven and absolutely HRE.
· Lifetime Structural Warranty, 2-Year Finish Warranty
· Lightweight designs for performance cars, coupes and sedans.
· Aerospace-grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum for high strength-to-weight ratio
· Lightweight titanium assembly bolts optional
· Engineered to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling
· CNC machined to custom specifications for your specific application
· OE TPMS and lug hardware compatible for ease of installation
· Centerlock options available
Available in 19″, 20″, 21″ and 22″
Titan Motorsports carries the complete lineup of HRE Wheels, to get pricing for your application please call or email our sales staff for a quote.